Summer '056

The boring empty page of the summer

Awesome Night!

Kip

Ya, thats me. Last night was a blast because me and Andrea watched Napoleon Dynamite and Anchor Man.

We then went to Whataburger. We get there and we both order. I ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and Andrea got 2 orders of hashbrowns. So we go to sit down and and Andrea got her order first. Then they brought me mine in my bag and I took it out and opened it up. It had not 1 but 2 bites taken out of it. So I took it back to the counter and the manager guy was all freakin out asking his staff why they served that. So I got my money back and I got a free meal voucher and they remade my meal. That was cool Thanks Whataburger.


After that me and Andrea went to Walgreens and just ran around the store showing eachother stuff. Then she brought me home and I went to bed. It was a cool night and I had tons of fun, Thnx Andrea.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment