Summer '056

The boring empty page of the summer

New Phone


LOOK at my new phone. Its awesome

I don't have it yet but I will be getting it this week. Hopefully before I leave for TMEA, that way i can send back a lot of pictures. Speaking of which i need to get a textamerica account so that i can upload to it. I think that flickr will limit me on how many pictures i can upload from my phone which sucks.

This phone has
  • camera
  • mp3 & polyphonic ringtones
  • instant messaging
  • picture phonebook
  • soft touch finish
  • unlimited tzones


**update**
well it seems that t-mobile put the wrong street address. they delievered it to a suite on water street instead of ocean drive. I don't get how you could've gotten those 2 mixed up. they don't even sound alike. So someone ended up signing for them on friday. Kept them until saturday and sent them out at noon. At the time they are in Tennesse. IDIOT. anyway i hope i get it sometime.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:06 PM

plus textamerica is just way better for camera phone users anyway    



» Post a Comment