Summer '056

The boring empty page of the summer

Update and Awesome keyboard

Long time no see. Well I've been having a pretty good summer. We went on a trip to disney world and I have tons of photos over at flickr. Now my brother and I spend most of our time here at home just hanging out and playing halo 2.

Check out this keyboard up here in the top right corner. If you click on it you will see that there are program buttons on the left. This is pretty cool. Every key of the Optimus keyboard is a stand-alone display showing exactly what it is controlling at this very moment. So if you are playing quake it will change the keys from letters to controls for the game. Also you will not have to remember those key combinations for Photoshop. The keys will change to pictures to show you what to press depending on what you want to use.

I hope to blog more often now that I have some free time. L8r
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment